Wednesday, April 30

Chic for Less: Zendaya's Nicci Hou look on a budget

This edgy two piece out fit designed by Nicci Hou  and worn by Zendaya is clearly beautiful but without the budget for an off runway/red carpet design, here the look for a fraction of the cost.


  1. The crop top $34.00  - River Island  http://goo.gl/O1LqtO
  1. Full Asymetric Skirt $100  - Kamishade http://goo.gl/0bkGui

Personally, I'm not sure what to do with a crop top since my six pack abs are yet to arrive, but I still love the  black and white stripe look. Other designers have also jumped on the trend as well so if you're not looking for a crop top, I have options! That's what I like- OPTIONS

Chic Vs. Cheap

My options? Find a dress that shows of  my legs instead of abs. This gorgeous bold striped Stella McCartney dress was originally $2300 on Farfetch.com but is now on sale for $1300. I guess you can forgo  rent, car note, phone bill, light bill....pretty much all bills for this dress.....OR you can simply get the same look by BCBG for $110 from Saks Fifth Avenue


CHIC: STELLAMcCARTNEY


CHEAP: BCBGMAXAZRIA

I did, however, find an even CHEAPER option (I would like to think of myself as the discount fairy) which I wore Easter Sunday.




  • Dress - MKM purchased at SteinMart $34.99
I guess I am really feeling the stripes because I purchased another dress from RueLala but I'll  be wearing it soon. 

Stay Chic







No comments:

Post a Comment