Tuesday, February 24

As Seen on TV: Empire's Cookie in Altuzara for Target.

Last week Wednesday while watching the new Fox Series - Empire with some friends, I got excited when I saw the Lead Actress and the reason for watching the show Cookie Lyons (Taraji P. Henson) in this Altuzarra Pinstripe Python dress that I had in my closet!
 
                                              
I love how it was paired with the fur coat and Pearls!




 
(From Snapchat follow me - AriTresChic)


The Paris born luxury women's clothing designer collaborated with Target to release a more affordable ready to wear collection. With celebrities like Rihana, Sienna Miller and BeyoncĂ© seen in his creations, Target pulled another big collaboration like it did with Jason Wu, Missoni and Isaac Mizrahi. 


       
            
                                           Rihanna in Altuzarra

                             
                        Fashion and Editorial Writer Claire Sulmers in Altuzarra for Target


                       
                                                Sienna Miller in Altuzarra




I purchased mine at my local Target store, but you can probably find it online at Target.com and Netporter.com
                    
I paired it with a River Island purse, a belt from another dress, and Daisy Fuentes suede brown pointed toe pumps. Other stores like H&M also have recent collaborations with major fashion designers and labels like Alexander Wang.  So, you don't have to spend your whole paycheck on a designer label dress anymore. Be smart and invest that money, and buy a label designer for  a fraction of the cost! 


And if you're ready to shop for a fashionable bargain, Target has a new collaboration for spring; Lily Pulitzer. This collection will be released in April 19th, 2015. The bright colors, floral design and Palm Beach socialite feel of the brand can be seen in the sneak peek of the collection. 

I wonder if Cookie will stop at Target and channel her inner Jackie O. in a bright shift dress and big sunglasses. 




 


And my new favorite new nude lip combo - NYX medium brown liner + NYX Tea Rose Lipstick. 


 

Stay Chic & Pretty! You can be well dressed without breaking bank! 


1 comment:

  1. As a fitness professional, I believe that body/appearance is as important as health. Good health and physique are good for you, both physically and mentally. I think I'm talking about most people when I say that a narrow waist is very desirable. A narrow waist, natural or not, can change the whole look and make you sexier and more confident to swing different types of clothes.
    Finding the best waist trainers, along with the right nutrition and exercise, can help you achieve your body goals and keep you motivated on your weight loss or dieting.

    ReplyDelete